Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Today is the day....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Today is the day....

    That I've been waiting since 1999 for. I'll be watching Episode III tonight, like may others. To be honest, I'm as excited as a little school girl! This movie is going to kick so much @$$!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    I've been waiting for this movie since '83 after seeing Return of the Jedi when Obi Wan tells Luke about his father, Anakin. Then, Lucas says in interviews that Obi Wan and Anakin duelled on the rim of a volcano with Anakin falling in and sustaining his injuries. From that moment, I've wanted to know that back story. Best thing for me about tomorrow, besides seeing the movie and besides being with my boys, is the fact that I can sleep late....no work!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    i just realized today that they're having the showing tonight at 12:01..not tomorra night..guess i'll still be going tomorrow tho
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    Click on the puppy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    any chances that somebody could just walk up tonight and get in?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    An employee that works at the Wise Cinema tols me they were selling advanced tickets on Monday,thats when I got mine, and that G2K were selling advance tickets. As far as I know that is how you had to get your tickets. But as I recall I believe that for Episode II they let you buy tickets at the door for the midnight showing. If you are going to do that, I would get there pretty early because their wil lbe a crowd there.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    Doors will open somewhere between 10:30 and 11:00 tonight, but we'll be selling tickets anytime today after 6:00 or 6:15 (depends on when the box office person gets there). The last I heard we had over 100 tickets left, but that was around 7:30 last night so I'm not sure how many we have left now. I'd say if you want tickets come up as early as you can to get them.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i just realized today that they're having the showing tonight at 12:01..not tomorra night..guess i'll still be going tomorrow tho




    [/ QUOTE ]

    actually, 12:01 AM is tomorrow [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    I really wish I could go. The earliest that I even have a chance to go will be Monday or Tuesday
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today is the day....

    Chhhaaaa Ching [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •